Terms of Service
Welcome to StreamsCloud !
These Terms govern your use of StreamsCloud and the platform, products, features, apps, services,
Streams AS offer.
Streams AS (“Streams”) org no. 926 177 079, Kongens gate 6, 0153 Oslo, is a company registered in
AS owns and controls the subsidiary StreamsCloud ("Service").
Our terms are updated to comply by the new European data protection law known as the General Data
1. Acceptance of Terms
Your privacy is important to us. At StreamsCloud we have four essential principles to ensure your
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (You are completely free to
feel necessary to use our services)
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our
- On our platform and through our services we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to
visible to the
public, kept private and/or permanently deleted.
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
By using the StreamsCloud.com platform ("Service") or any and all services of Streams AS, you are agreeing to
be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"), including any subsequent changes or modifications to
application, website, customer websites or services.
StreamsCloud may update and change the Terms of Service from time to time. StreamsCloud will notify you about
significant changes before such changes come into force and give you a possibility to evaluate the effects of proposed changes.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be
subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your agreement to such
changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at
Violation of any of the Terms of Service will result in the termination of your Account. While StreamsCloud prohibits
conduct and content in violation of these Terms of Service, you understand and agree that Streams AS cannot be responsible
for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service
at your own risk.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information
requested in order to
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not
invite new users
to your organization within the terms of your subscription.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Streams AS cannot
not be liable
for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even
when content is
posted by others
who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of
laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Streams AS and its suppliers from any and all
and expense arising from or related to your data, your use of the Service, or your violation of
- The Site and Service are made available to you, your company, and/or your customers only for
which use must be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and must not
infringe or violate
2. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Invoice option is available for select
- You are required to add your credit card details or pay via invoice to be able to use
- All plans are billed advance on a monthly or yearly recurring basis. Payments are
- There are no refunds or credits for partial use of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or
refunds for unused
an open or closed account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levels, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, except
mandatory law. You are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will
automatically be charged the
on your next billing cycle. For customers with an invoice agreement, separate terms apply as
stated in the
- Downgrading and or deleting your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of
AS does not accept any liability for such loss.
3. Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. Cancelation request must be
sent via email to
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This
information cannot be
once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will
you will not be charged again.
- Streams can terminate or suspend accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service. Termination
result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the
of all content in your Account. Inactive accounts will be deleted after 90 days.
- Following termination of the Service, only aggregated and anonymized data will be kept by
Streams for the
machine learning and statistics. Such data does not constitute personal data as defined in
4. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Streams AS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
the Service (or any part thereof). Streams AS will notify you about significant changes before
force and give you a possibility to evaluate the effects of proposed changes and take necessary
will be given through the StreamsCloud website (www.StreamsCloud.com),the Service itself, or by
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the
Service, are subject
upon 30 days’ notice from Streams AS. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the
changes to the
website (StreamsCloud.com) or the Service itself.
- Streams AS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change,
of the Service.
5. Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with Norwegian copyright law and other Norwegian
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you or your business provide to the
materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages or website to be shared
publicly, you agree to
to view and share your Content.
- Streams AS does not pre-screen Content, but Streams AS have the right (but not the obligation)
their sole discretion
to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2021 Streams AS. All rights reserved. You may
or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you or your business provide to the Service
6. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that StreamsCloud uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the
networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply
that it is
the Service, StreamsCloud, or any other Streams AS service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service,
use of the
access to the Service without the express written permission by Streams AS.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms, hazardous scripts or viruses or any code of a destructive
- Streams AS does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the
will be uninterrupted,
timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the
service will be
accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained
by you through
will meet your expectations, or that (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The Service may contain links to, or otherwise may allow you to connect to and use certain third
services or software under separate terms and conditions (collectively, “Third-party Services”)
If You decide to access and use such Third-party Services, be advised that your use is governed
solely by the
conditions of such Third-party Services, and Streams AS does not endorse, are not responsible
for, and make
as to such Third-party Services, their content or the manner in which they handle your data.
Streams AS is
for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your access or
use of any such
Services, or your reliance on the privacy practices or other policies of such Third-party
- The Service may contain features that enable various Third-party Services (such as social media
Twitter or analytics services provided by Google) to be directly integrated into your
advantage of these features, you will be required to register for or log into such Third-party
Services on their
websites. By enabling third party services within StreamsCloud, you are allowing StreamsCloud to
information to these Third-party Services for this purpose.
- Streams AS is required to follow Third-party Services Terms of Service when using their API’s or
AS reserves the right to change StreamsCloud functionality at any time to comply with the latest
- You expressly understand and agree that Streams AS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits,
data or other
intangible losses (even if Streams AS has been advised of the possibility of such damages),
use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and
goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions
from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv)
of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Streams AS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service
a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement
between you and
and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you, your
AS (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The Terms of Service, and legally binding agreement between yourself, your organization/business
Streams AS, shall
be subject to Norwegian law and Norwegian courts’ exclusive jurisdiction. Oslo city court shall
be the agreed